Apple cinnamon cake is one of the best dishes that can be used as either dessert or breakfast or snack. This cinnamon cake is simply delicious as it is a perfect match of sweet and spicy flavor with a generous sprinkle of nutmeg.
- Prep-time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- 2 tbsp of stevia (or ½ cup of raw honey)
- 1 tsp of grated nutmeg
- ¼ cup of coconut oil
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 apple
- ½ tsp of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Dice the apple.
- In a bowl, mix the almond flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, mix the egg, apple, stevia and coconut oil.
- Mix both mixtures together until they are well combined and there are no lumps.
- Pour previous mixture into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle grated nutmeg over the cake.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can substitute stevia with xylitol (warning: Toxic for dogs).
This simple cinnamon apple cake is very tasty and healthy loaded with fresh apples, cinnamon and topped with nutmeg. You all need to make this as it very easy and makes us feel full.