Long day at work tired bored and don’t know what to cook for dinner…here is your answer chicken meatballs with Brussels sprouts and cheery tomato which is enough to make your mood refreshing. The tangy flavor from lemon and spice form paprika makes it more mouthwatering.
- Prep-time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 1 pound of ground chicken
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp fresh oregano
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- Juice and zest from 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup of Brussel sprouts
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- Sea salt to taste
- Mix all of the ingredients with the coconut oil in a bowl.
- Form meatballs of the size of a ping pong ball.
- Heat a pan with 1 tbsp of coconut oil and cook the meatballs for a few minutes.
- Heat another saucepan with coconut oil and cook for a few minutes the Brussel sprouts.
- Mix Brussel sprouts with cherry tomatoes.
- Serve meatballs with Brussel sprouts and cherry tomatoes
- You can substitute almond flour with coconut flour.
Chicken meatballs are full of protein dish which when had in dinner makes you feel full and light simultaneously boosts metabolism. The amazing combination of chicken Brussels sprouts and cherry tomatoes leads to an incredible dish.