Why always eating veggies and meat separately let us cook them all together and seep the incredible flavors from it. This teriyaki is absolutely perfect for your weekend lunch as it refreshes you, enhances your mood and helps you to enjoy your weekend much better. Even if you are busy or planning to go out early in the afternoon you can have this teriyaki as it takes only 20-25 minutes to cook it.
- Prep-time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 4 ounces of chicken breast
- 1 Small carrot
- ½ cup of snow peas
- 3 Tbsp. coconut amino
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 cup of broccoli
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil/ghee
- Slice the chicken breast and cook in a stainless steel pan with 1 tbsp. of coconut oil.
- Julienne the carrot.
- Dice broccoli, peas and zucchini.
- Add the vegetables to the pan with the chicken and stir.
- Add the coconut amino and stir constantly for 3 minutes.
- Serve chicken teriyaki.
- You can substitute chicken with turkey.
If you haven’t tried this healthy lunch recipe then I would really suggest you to make it in the next lunch. The coconut amino enhances the combination of carrots, zucchini, and broccoli and this teriyaki taste like never before.