Homemade tomato soup is one of the most nourishing and satisfying vegetable soup. There are many soup recipes with chicken so today lets make Chicken Tomato Soup with Vegetables. If you are looking for a protein and vitamin-rich yet light lunch recipe then you should try this soup which will definitely fill all your needs.
- Prep-time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 1 medium carrot
- 4 Tomatoes
- 2 Onions
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil/ghee
- 1 Chicken breast
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp. coconut milk
- ½ cup of fresh parsley
- 2 cups of water
- Thinly chop all the vegetables and the parsley.
- Cut the chicken breast into small squares.
- Heat a saucepan with 1 tbsp. of coconut oil.
- Add the chopped chicken and cook for one-minute stirring constantly.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir one minute more.
- Add 2 cups of water to the saucepan and then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Let it boil until the chicken is ready; season with sea salt.
- You can substitute carrot with one sweet potato.
If you want to strengthen your immune system to fight cold then this is a must for you. This recipe is simple but not short on taste. As homemade soups are perfect similarly this tomato chicken soup is perfect to have with the mixed flavor of parsley cumin and carrots.