As we know breakfast is the most important meal of the day so we need to eat that is full of nutrients which is highly present is spinach and sausages. Sausages are good source of protein with minerals vitamins iron and zinc. Sausages can be of pork turkey beef or chicken. Chicken meat is the leanest and that’s why always suggested to everyone who are on diet or looking to eat something healthier.
- Prep-time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 2
- ½ pound of sausages
- 4 cups of spinach leaves
- ½ onion
- 1 tbsp coconut oil/ghee
- Slice the sausages and onions.
- Chop the spinach leaves.
- Heat a pan with coconut oil and fry the sausages for a few minutes.
- Add sliced onion and spinach leaves. Stir for a few minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can substitute spinach with broccoli.
- Beans or lentils are a great addition to this meal.
The combination of spinach chicken and onion will give your day a great start. This recipe is full of proteins and vitamins. No breakfast can get better than this deadliest and healthiest combination.