Eggs are preferred in the breakfast by most of us, but having the same omelet every day can be monotonous. Eggs and bacon rings is a versatile and protein-rich recipe this you can try out once if you want something different to consume. You are free to make use of this recipe in your breakfast or in anytime you like…WeBeingFit suggests this in breakfast as it is full of nutrition and keep you active. Be it a weekday or weekend morning this recipe is easy and quick to make.
- Serves: 2
- Prep-time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 Slices of bacon
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tomato
- ½ Onion
- ½ Cup of sliced mushrooms
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place 2 slices of bacon around the inside part of a muffin tin.
- Place in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Chop the tomato and the onion.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- But half of the chopped tomato, onion and mushrooms inside the tin.
- Add half of the beaten eggs into the tin.
- Repeat this procedure one more time with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the eggs from the tins.
You can substitute bacon with ham.
WeBeingFit loves this dish and hopes that you all will also add these in your favourites. As this recipe includes bacon, eggs and mushrooms it is loved by the people of all ages. You can also use it as appetizer or starter.