Looking for a healthy dinner then you should definitely try these chicken wraps. As chicken is the leanest meat of all and very good for weight loss. Green beans are very high in vitamin C and quinoa is gluten-free rich in protein and contains all the nine essential amino acids. These ingredients make the chicken wraps more tasty and healthy.
- Prep-time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 8 ounces of boneless chicken breast
- 4 ounces of bacon slices
- 1 tsp of thyme
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil/ghee
- 1 cup of green beans
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- ½ red onion
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and thyme.
Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch strips.
- Wrap each piece of chicken with bacon and hold them with toothpicks.
- Place wrapped chicken strips on a baking sheet and bake them for 12-15 minutes or until bacon crisps.
- Slice the onion.
- Heat a pan with coconut oil and sauté the green beans and onion slices.
- Serve chicken wraps with green beans salad and quinoa.
- You can substitute thyme with rosemary.
This spicy chicken wrap recipe keeps you full and light also simultaneously helps you to reduce weight because it is fat-free. Chicken wraps can be healthy and unhealthy as it depends what all ingredients are we using so the ingredients we used here are all healthy and nutritious.