Flavorful delight is loved by most of us; if you want to fill your mouth with warm and tropical flavors, then these almond macadamia honey bars are perfect for you. If you are macadamia fan then you are going to love these. The honey added in this enhances the whole indulgent recipe and it gives you a sweet sugary crispy taste. A real treat to your eyes and your taste buds. Let’s roll in to the recipe
- Prep-time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 2
- ¾ cups of almond flour
- 2tbsps of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of raw honey
- A pinch of salt
- ½ Cup Of Almonds
- ½ Cup Of Macadamia Nuts
- 2tbsps Of Raw honey
- 2 Tbsps Of Coconut oil/Ghee
- 1tbsp Of Coconut Milk
- 1 Tsp Of Vanilla Extract
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to350°F.
- In a food processor, blend all of the crust ingredients and press the dough into the bottom of a 4×4-inch pan lined with parchment paper.
- In a pan, heat over medium heat the honey, coconut oil and coconut milk and stir until perfectly combined.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract and ground cinnamon
- Stir in the almonds and macadamia nuts and stir together until fully coated.
- Refrigerate honey mixture for 20 minutes, stirring once after 10 minutes
- Pour the nut mixture on top of the crust and bake for 20 minutes or until nuts start to turn brown.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Cut the bars into squares.
- You can substitute macadamia nuts with pistachios
Combining macadamias and the rich taste of almonds, these bars are lightly sweetened with a touch of honey. They are nutritious and delicious for people of all ages. When you combine nuts with honey you end up with a real treat. I hope you enjoy these Almond Macadamia Honey Bars as much as I do.