What’s your favorite meal for the breakfast, Grain free oatmeal? Why not! This one is flavorful as well as very high protein rich alternate to oatmeal. If you are on a keto, paleo, grain-free or low-carb diet, this breakfast idea can be the most preferred one for you. This recipe replaces the oats with almonds, berries and some flax seeds for a make-ahead breakfast. The recipe not just sounds good, but tastes Yummy! Also it is very simple to make, so you can never go wrong. This super easy gluten-free meal is made in just 15 minutes’ so just grab a jar and follow the process.
- Serves: 2
- Prep-time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
Grain-Free Oatmeal Garnished with Your choice Berries
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 2 Tbsp flax seeds
- ½ tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. of nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp ghee/coconut oil
- 1 cup of berries of your choice
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk (add more only if you desire)
- 2 tsp pumpkin seeds
- Place the almonds, pecans, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds in the food processor. Process for 1 minute or until there is a coarse grain.
- Whisk the coconut milk with the eggs until thickens and add it to the custard.
- Blend the berries with the ghee and add it to the custard. Mix well.
- Cook this mixture in a sauce pan, stirring constantly until it has the consistency of”oatmeal.”
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can substitute almonds with walnuts.
This recipe is a mood changer! If you are missing your oatmeal without grains, you can now feel happy as you have a much better alternate to oats that can make your breakfast healthy, heavenly and satisfying. We Being Fit will get your eyes to other amazing fit and healthy morning hacks. Till then cook, serve, enjoy!