Banana almond pancakes are moist, fluffy and also very easy to make. They are a dream come true for diet conscious people as this recipe is sugar-free and gluten-free. This mix of banana and almond can make you happy whenever you feel low. These pancakes are nutritious are hearty.
- Prep-time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp coconut oil/ghee
- ¼ cup of berries
- ¼ cups of almonds
- 1 tbsp coconut oil/ghee to grease the pan
- ½ tsp salt
- Soak the almonds overnight.
- In a blender, blend the bananas, eggs, coconut oil, berries, almonds, coconut oil and salt.
- Heat a pan with a small part of coconut oil.
- Pour ¼ cup of the pancakes mixture over the pan; cook until bubbles start showing up.
- Flip, and let it cook for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Repeat steps number 2, 3 and 4 until the mixture is finished.
- Top with berries.
- You can substitute almonds with macadamia nuts.
WeBeingFit approves this dish as it is made up of healthy ingredients which help you to be fit and also gives you the natural sweetness that the ingredients already holds. Banana almond pancakes are incredibly delicious. This easy recipe gets a nutritional boost from almonds.