Want to end your day with some spicy kebabs? The tasty yet healthy grilled Chicken kebabs come in the favorite list of every family! For a quintessential recipe, adding the lemon, onion, cilantro, and vinegar couldn’t be less than a magical recipe! Simply a perfect combination to enhance the chicken zucchini kebabs flavors. The tender taste and some of the favorite veggies nutrition rich zucchini, peppers and more can add up some spicy – grilled effect to your taste buds. Try this out for a healthy way of consuming chicken kebabs. It’s easy to make, smells exotic, taste marvelous and fills your stomach fully. A quick dinner needs can be served well with this recipe as it takes only 30 minutes to get prepared.
- Serves: 2
- Prep-time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
“Mouth Watering Chicken Kebabs with Healthy Zucchini added”
- 8 ounces of chicken breast
- 1 onion
- 1 zucchini
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 sweet potato
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- 3 stalks of celery
- 2 table spoon of fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil/ghee
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut the chicken breast into squares and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut onion, zucchini, bell pepper and sweet potato into squares.
- In the food processor, blend the celery, cilantro, garlic cloves, lemon juice and the apple cider vinegar until smooth.
- Julienne the sweet potato.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan at medium heat and sauté the sweet potato.
- Pour this mixture over the chicken cubes and let marinate for a few minutes.
- Thread the chicken cubes and veggies alternatively onto the skewers.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill kebabs for 5 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Serve with sweet potato fries.
- You can substitute chicken with sirloin.
There are not many things better than this enticing Chicken Zucchini Kebabs. A perfect substitute for your pizza craving for dinner. I know you will definitely love this chicken kebab with zucchini and onions. Grill it; serve it with fries and Enjoy! WeBeingFit recommends a healthy end to your day with these kebabs. The recipe is really adaptable and makes sure to keep it fresh.