Some centuries old, Korean Bi Bim Bap Recipe is simply a worth to have dinner dish and loved by many. For this dish specifically, we are using Asparagus that’s loaded with nutrients and which won’t just enhance the flavors but add more excitement to your meal. If you haven’t attempt Korean food at home, maybe it’s high time you should. It takes a total 30 minutes to prepare this mouth-watering dish that is easy to make yet looks ravishing. Add up few favored toppings, the best ones we’ve put in is tomato and parsley, eggs, lentil and much more. Every bite that you take will crave you for having it more and more. Dive into the exotic flavors of the Asparagus Bi Bim Bap, here is how you can prepare it.
- Serves: 2
- Prep-time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
A delight to your eye and taste buds: Asparagus Bi Bim Bap
- 1 cup of cooked lentils
- 6 ounces of chicken breast
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of green beans
- 6 stalks of asparagus
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium zucchini
- ½ red onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil/ghee
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the chicken breast into ½ inch cubes, refrigerate until needed.
- Soft boil the eggs. Cut them into four parts.
- Julienne the carrot and zucchini.
- Slice the onion.
- Cut off the woody root ends of the asparagus.
- Cut the tomato into ½ inch squares.
- Thinly chop the parsley and garlic.
- Heat a saucepan, add coconut oil and cook the chicken breast for 2-3 minutes, until no longer pink and juice runs clear.
- Stir in remaining ingredients in this order: carrot, onion, asparagus, zucchini, garlic, green beans, tomato, eggs, lentils, and parsley.
- Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can substitute asparagus with eggplant.
- Soak the lentils in water for 24 hours and then boil them for at least 10 minutes. This removes the anti-nutrients.
It is totally a winner dish as it’s packed with vegetables and has nutritive elements that intensify the taste and keep you healthy. This fast and easy chicken Asparagus Bi Bim Bap is a true feast for your eye. WeBeingFit easy suggest easy-to-go dinner by adding the vegetable, stir, serve and Enjoy!