Pizza for Breakfast? Doesn’t sound so Imaginative, but yes you heard it right! After all, we love to eat pizza in the evening, why not a start your morning with the easy to make “Mini-Pizza”! We have concocted a breakfast recipe that can be convenient to cook as well as super delicious. Not just the kids will love this but can be consumed and loved by fitness freaks as well. Preparing this mini size pizza won’t take much of your time but hardly 40 minutes of patience. From eggs to mushrooms and a bit of parsley turn them together into enticing Pizza, this delicacy can help you be healthy and indulgent together.
- Serves: 2
- Prep-time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
A healthy pizza overloaded with proteins and Sprinkled with your favorite toppings
- ¼ cup of tapioca flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp of salt
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- ¼ cup of warm water
- 2 egg
- ¼ cup of tapioca flour to powder the dough.
- 2 eggs
- 2 ounces of mushrooms
- 2 ounces of turkey ham
- ½ cup of parsley
And the Process
- Preheat the oven to 350°f.
- Mix all the dough ingredients until there are no crumbs.
- Refrigerate for around 30 minutes.
- Stretch the dough with a rolling pin or with your hands.
- Cut the stretched dough with a 4-inch cookie cutter.
- Beat the eggs with a fork.
- Pour the beaten eggs on the mini pizzas.
- Place the mini pizzas in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Top the mini pizzas with sliced tomato, mushrooms and ham (or any other ingredient of your choice).
- Sprinkle some parsley leaves.
- Enjoy your Breakfast
You can substitute the Parsley with Coriander or any of your favorite toppings (but no Cheese).
This ended up being a fantastic mouthwatering recipe; the dough can be prepared overnight and refrigerated so your breakfast gets ready quickly and save half of your time. Hope We Being Fit has helped you get your day started with this tempting delight, love pizza in the night? You will love it in the morning too! Enjoy.