Longing for the best salads for lunch? Desiderate for the mouth-watering chicken salad topped with walnuts and fresh juicy strawberries that gives it a perfect flavor and is super healthy. Strawberry chicken salad can taste lovely also it’s light and pretty different than normal salads. A great treat to your taste buds with strawberry enhancing the whole meal. It looks simply divine and tastes heavenly with your favored toppings. Try it once and you will start to crave for it every day. You are free to add more proteins into it by skipping the cheese and topping almonds and walnuts. This will surely be in your favorite lunch list from the first bite that you’ll have. The best part is it’s easy to make and takes around 15 minutes to get cooked.
- Serves: 2
- Prep-time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
“The on repeat meal for every day lunch: Strawberry Chicken Salad“
- ½ cup of diced strawberries
- 2 cups of green beans
- ¼ cups of walnuts
- 1 pound of boneless chicken breast
- 1 diced onion
- 1 cup of fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1tbspcoconut oil/ghee
- Cut the chicken breast in squares.
- Heat a stainless steel pan with 1 tbsp of coconut oil and add the chicken. Stir constantly.
- Boil 3 cups of water in a sauce pan and pass the green beans through the water for 2 minutes. Drain.
- Dice the onion.
- In a blender, blend the cilantro, apple cider vinegar and olive oil.
- In a bowl mix the chicken, onion, green beans and walnuts.
- Decorate with the diced strawberries; pour dressing over the salad.
- You can substitute the walnuts with almonds.
- If you want you can add more apple cider vinegar to the dressing in order to be smoother.
Strawberries are love and if you add this in your salad it will taste lovely. This quintessential lunch treat suggested by We Being Fit is really light and a perfect combination of sweetness and juicy mild spiciness. There’s nothing fancy here, it’s just simple flavor of chicken that perfectly blends with the sweet taste. We Being Fit would recommend preparing this best light food salad for lunch.