Craving for a Non-Veggie burger? The Avocado Burger served with Sweet Potato Fries is easy to make and enticing. The patties are crisp, firm, and juicy and it tastes yum also it takes around 30 minutes to get prepared. These delicacies are sure to satisfy your burger cravings and can make you feel full and energized whole day. Stack the toppings your way, garnish it with fried potatoes, some iced tea and burger-munching music can add and enhance the flavors too. Avocado burger with Sweet Potato Fries in lunch is a classic combination of creamy Avocado, crunchy sweet flavored fries, and succulent ground beef. Let’s see the process of preparing the protein-rich tasteful nosh. Toppings are totally in your control and preference, tomatoes and chopped cilantro just intensify the taste.
A little too juicy to handle without napkin: Avocado Burger with Sweet Potato Fries
- Serve: 2
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 small uncooked sweet potato
- 8 ounces of ground beef
- 4slices of tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup of cilantro
- ½ small carrot
- ½ zucchini
- 2 ounces of peas
- coconut oil/ghee
- Heat a pan with coconut oil.
- Form 2 patties with the ground beef and fry in the pan for a few minutes on each side.
- For the fries, cut the sweet potato into julienne strips.
- Heat a stainless steel pan with coconut oil.
- Fry the sweet potato for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Peal the carrot.
- Cut the carrot and the zucchini into julienne strips.
- Sauté the vegetables with coconut oil and set aside.
- Sauté tomato slices with coconut oil.
- Serve each patty on a plate, and then add the avocado, tomato, carrot, zucchini, peas and the chopped cilantro.
- You can substitute the carrot, zucchini and peas with other vegetables such as: Asparagus, leeks and peppers.
Don’t overfill the beef it can simply overpower all the other ingredient’s flavors. Add this juicy burger recipe in your lunch list and you’ll never regret. It’s too delish and We Being Fit couldn’t resist sharing the recipe that’s simply easy to prepare, creamy, crisp and can serve your hunger pangs.