Adding bacon to any dish makes it complete. Those who think diet is boring should surely try this recipe. This light dinner recipe is all you need when you are on a weight loss plan because this dish makes you feel full and simultaneously boosts metabolism. Bacon and beef taste good with the flavors of cilantro and chives.
- Prep-time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Serves: 2
- ½ pound of ground beef
- 1 egg
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1/8 cup of coconut milk
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ cup of fresh chives
- 1 cup of fresh cilantro
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut the 4 ounces of bacon into little pieces.
- Chop the cilantro, chives and garlic.
- Mix the ground beef, egg, coconut milk, cilantro and the chives in a medium bowl until the ingredients hold together.
- Take a medium size muffin tin and place one slice of bacon around the sides of each hole.
- Divide the ground beef mixture into four parts.
- Fill one hole with ¼ of the ground beef mixture; do the same three times more.
- Place them in the oven for 30 minutes or until browned.
- When ready, take them out from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Remove the bacon meatloaves from their tin.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can substitute ground beef with ground chicken.
The best part is this dish is oil free, as we have cooked the grounded beef with the natural bacon fats which makes it more yum. This dish is perfect in every way be it taste or texture even nutrition for that matter.