Hungry..?? And not having much time for cooking so here WeBeingFit presents you the healthiest and the easiest burger which is a mixture of all. This burger gives you all the important nutrition that our body needs and also keeps full for a longer time.
- Prep-time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 1 diced cucumber
- 1 red pepper
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of lettuce
- 1 small carrot
- ½ cup of peas
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil/ghee
- Julienne the zucchini and the carrot.
- Wash the peas.
- In a bowl, mix the ground beef with the egg an season with sea salt.
- Make 2 patties with the beef.
- Heat a pan with coconut oil and cook the patties for 3 minutes each side.
- Sautee the vegetables in the same pan.
- Serve the burger on a plate and add the red pepper, lettuce and cucumber. Accompany with sautéed vegetables.
- You can substitute ground beef with ground chicken.
This easy beef burger recipe is really a treat for everyone. The patty tastes yummy and the carrots and zucchini are just a cherry on the cake they simply enhance the flavor of the entire dish. It is approved by everyone even them who never liked burgers. This recipe is a must to do for all.