Tacos for dinner? Why not! For a perfect light dinner, nothing could be better than fish tacos! Specifically, the Salmon Tacos served with artichoke and lime dressing a true taste changer. You would not believe it but it’s true, the Fish tacos are serious delicacies that can flip you over and want you to crave more for it. Healthy dishes can be mouthwatering as well, proves salmon which is a great source of protein but doesn’t compromise on the flavor at all. Well, it’s absolutely your choice of picking salmon on any other fish; I prefer salmon because it’s super nutritious and a great way to feel fit yet satisfied. It takes around 40 minutes to prepare this delish supper meal. Sprinkle some cilantro and make your meal not just tasteful but eye soothing. The best part is it’s very simple, easy to cook, help you feel full in your busy week, just some veggie, sauce, salmon, and dressing and then directly in your mouth!
- Serves: 2
- Prep-time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
Crunch and munch the nutritious Salmon Tacos with Artichoke
- 8 ounces of salmon
- 1 artichoke
- 1 apple
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- 1 cup of cauliflower
- 2 tbsp of celery
- ¼ cup of fresh cilantro
- ½ cup of almond flour
- 1 egg
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp of baking soda
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil/ghee
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Put egg and almond flour into a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add the baking soda, coconut milk and a pinch of salt while whisking.
- Heat the coconut oil in a medium skillet at medium heat temperature.
- Pour some of the mixtures into the skillet to make a tortilla and cook for a few seconds on each side. Set aside until cool. Repeat this step until you finish the batter.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets.
- With kitchen scissors, cut the thorned tip of all the leaves of the artichoke.
- Rinse the artichoke in cold water.
- In a saucepan bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add the artichoke and let it boil for 15 minutes, and then add the cauliflower florets for 3 more minutes. Add more water if needed.
- Cut the apple into cubes.
- Cut the leaves from the artichoke.
- Cut the salmon into small squares and fry it in a skillet greased with coconut oil for 5 minutes.
- Chop the garlic and celery and add them to the salmon.
- Add the artichoke leaves and apple cubes to the salmon mixture.
- Mix well and add salt and pepper if needed. Keep cooking at medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Top each tortilla with salmon mixture.
- Chop the cilantro and sprinkle over the salmon.
- Wrap the tortilla. Serve with cauliflower.
- You can substitute salmon with anchovies.
Don’t like fishes much? You would love this. A picky eater can rely on Salmon Artichoke Tacos as their go-to dinner. What are you waiting for? Get your tacos, take some fresh water Salmon fish chop the veggies and cilantro serve it with Artichoke and enjoy the feast! We Being Fit recommends you to make this super delicious yet health nutritive meal that you can’t stop munching on.