By eliminating watery vegetables and sauces, it’s a burrito recipe that actually delivers that crispy exterior. We have dozens of burrito recipes for you to choose from, including chicken, beef, and more but today we are going to choose ham. As ham is rich in protein, vitamin, and mineral so it provides enough energy until lunch. Let’s begin cooking:
- Serves: 2
- Prep-time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 Eggs
- 4 Slices of ham
- 1 Tomato
- ½ Onion
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp Coconut oil/ghee
- Sea salt to taste
- Heat one tbsp. of coconut oil in a pan.
- Chop the tomato, the pepper and the onion.
- Cook the chopped tomato, pepper and onion in the pan. Stir constantly.
- Beat the eggs and add them to the vegetables mixture. Whisk with a whisker and make scramble eggs.
- Pour this mixture evenly over the four slices of ham.
- Roll the ham slices and place them back in the pan. Let them cook until brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
You can substitute ham with bacon.
As it is said who needs tortilla when you have ham? and this recipe is proven to be a perfect example for the same. You can also make these as appetizer for the upcoming holiday season!