As zucchini is an amazing vegetable so this dish is definitely going to be a versatile dish. If you like the combinations of crispy and moist then these fritters are definitely for you.
Zucchini holds many health benefits few them are :
- It promotes blood circulation
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Improves eye health
- Improves thyroid and adrenal function
- Weight loss and healthy skin
So let us proceed to make this full of health recipe.
- Prep-time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 2 cups shredded zucchini (about 2 medium zucchini)
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbs coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Coconut oil or bacon grease
- Shred the zucchini and set aside (if very wet you can squeeze the shredded zucchini in a paper towel to get rid of the excess moisture).
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs with the coconut flour until there are no crumbs.
- Mix shredded zucchini, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper together, and combine with egg mixture. If you want you can add more herbs to the mixture.
- Meanwhile, set a large cast iron skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add coconut oil or bacon grease to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Spoon the mixture into the pan in desired sized fritters.
- Serve warm.
- You can substitute the coconut oil with olive oil.
This recipe is kids approved and also loved by people of all ages. As they are low in the carb it can be consumed by people who are on diet. It refreshes you with its incredible taste and versatile texture.