Bell pepper when added to any dish definitely enhances the entire recipe with their taste and their additional health benefits. Few of the benefits are:
- Good for eyes, skin, hair & nails
- Fights cancer
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases
- Strengthens immune system
- Helps for weight loss by burning calories and boosting metabolism
And when comes to chicken so we all know that chicken is good in every manner it helps in reducing weight, benefiting for heart diseases prevents bone loss and many more. This dish is a complete package of taste and health so without wasting any time let us roll into it.
- Prep-time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 8 ounces of ground chicken
- 8 ounces of bell peppers
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp of ginger powder
- ½ cup of chicken stock
- 2 tbsp of coconut amino
- ½ tbsp. of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil/ghee
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 large carrot
- ½ red onion
- Sea salt to taste
- Thinly chop the garlic.
- Julienne the bell peppers.
- Heat a saucepan with coconut oil and cook the ground chicken for a few minutes. Stir constantly.
- Stir in the bell peppers and let them cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, ginger, vinegar and chicken stock. Let it cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is ready.
- Slice the onion and cut the cucumber and carrot into medium squares.
- Serve ground chicken with cucumber and carrot salad.
- You can substitute ground chicken with ground beef.
This dish is one of my personal favorites and one of the healthiest recipes too. It tastes heavenly when served hot with carrot and cucumber salad. Coconut amino is just like a cherry on the cake. If you are a weight loss plan or you want to cut off the calories to be fit then you should definitely try this recipe at least once because after that you will cook more often.