This popular chocolate cups are so easy to make that it would be silly if you wouldn’t try making it. These chocolate cups are riched with almond butter and coconut. You are free to use other nuts but WeBeingFit here suggests you to use almonds as it is high in vitamin E and calcium. We are also using coconut as it also high in magnesium and fiber.
- Prep-time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 2
- ½ cup of almond butter
- ¼ cup of shredded coconut
- ½ tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp of stevia (or ½ cup of raw honey)
- 4 ounces of dark chocolate (75% or higher)
- In a food processor, blend almond butter, coconut oil, stevia and coconut until well combined.
- Heat a saucepan and melt the chocolate.
- Put 1 tablespoon of the coconut mixture into each of the 3-4 muffin tins.
- Pour evenly the melted chocolate on top of each muffin tin.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Use a knife to remove each Almond Butter Chocolate Cup from the tin.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can substitute shredded coconut with slivered almonds.
As these cups are sugar-free and gluten-free so this all needed by a diet conscious person who likes chocolate but also wants to stay fit. This is the perfect DIY recipe whenever you crave for something sweet yet healthy and also if you host a party is recipe is a must add to your menu. It has been approved by people of all age groups.