No one of us in this world can deny that we don’t like ice cream. As children, we always wanted to have it but from last few years all of us became diet conscious and started avoiding sweets and especially ice cream because it contains many calories. So, just for you, WeBeingFit presents sugar-free ice cream with the goodness of banana and coconut which contains fewer calories compared to other ice-cream. Let’s start making it.
- Prep-time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 4 medium bananas
- ¼ cup of coconut milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of tahini
- 1 tbsp of raw honey
- 2 tbsp of coconut milk
- In a food processor, blend the bananas, coconut milk and vanilla extract until it has a creamy consistency.
- Place previous mixture in a bowl and put it into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix tahini, honey and coconut milk until perfectly combined.
- Stir honey mixture with the ice cream and freeze for 2 hours.
- Take it out of the freezer and serve.
- You can substitute coconut milk with almond butter.
This healthy ice cream recipe is completely sugar fee with the natural sweetness of banana coconut milk and honey. You can enjoy it without even thinking of calories or about weight gain. This recipe will definitely enhance your mood whenever you feel low or you are stressed.