What’s your favorite lunch meal? Flavorful, stuffed and juicy that’s easy to put together, healthy to consume and makes you feel full. It’s high time to change up your lunch game with burgers. This may not be on your on-the go-lunch list but totally a savor one. Chorizo burgers with egg and onion rings is one tasteful meal topped with smoky onions, fried eggs, and sliced avocado. We prefer spicy and little too filled up that can fill up your stomach all day long, the recipe does not even sound enticing but taste mouth watering. It takes total 25 minutes to get it cooked and labeled as a total “hunger rescue”.
- Serves: 2
- Prep-time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
“A hearty lunch with Chorizo Burgers & onion toppings”
- 3 ounces of chorizo sausage (casing removed)
- 3 ounces of ground beef
- 1 onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 tomato
- 1 avocado
- 2 table spoon Coconut oil/ghee
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the onion, avocado and tomato.
- Mix the chorizo sausage with the ground beef.
- Heat a pan with ½ tbsp. of coconut oil and fry one egg. Then fry the second egg with the remaining coconut oil.
- In the same pan, fry the onion rings for 3 minutes; season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Make two patties with the chorizo mixture.
- Add 1 tbsp. of coconut oil to the pan and fry the patties for 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve one patty on a plate and top with onion rings, chopped tomato, one fried egg and sliced avocado; season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- You can substitute ground beef with ground chicken.
If you liked this We Being Fit suggested “hunger rescuer” chorizo burgers with egg and onion rings don’t forget to try cooking one at home. Just put little efforts to make your lunch luscious, spicy and add excitement with your favored toppings. Serve the burger with your choice side salads and make your meal worth it.