The refreshing zucchini when mixed with chicken cubes lettuce and almond make something that is really good for lunch which is really healthy and sufficient for one to feel full. This salad when tossed with oregano and lemon juice tastes heaven. So without wasting any time let’s begin with it.
- Prep-time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 1 pound of chicken breast
- 3 small zucchinis
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil/ghee
- 1 Tbsp. of oregano
- ½ onion
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ head of lettuce
- ¼ cup of almonds
- Sea salt to taste
- Cut the chicken breast and the zucchinis into cubes.
- Chop the onion and mince the garlic.
- Shred the lettuce.
- Heat a saucepan with coconut oil and cook the chicken for 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the onion and the zucchini cubes.
- Season with chopped oregano and salt to taste. Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Mix the shredded lettuce with the ingredients and serve in bowls. Top with almonds.
You can substitute almonds with cashews.
This recipe is completely fat-free and even promotes weight loss. Be it a weekday or weekend lunch with your family or loved ones everyone is definitely going to love this because this salad is a mixture of every flavor our taste buds need.