- Prep-time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 2
Bored of having the same kind of omelet every morning?? So here we have a different style of omelet which not only gives you protein of eggs the nutrition of avocados but also the vitamins of Jalapeños.
If you are looking out for a recipe which keeps you energized and active but simultaneously promotes weight loss than this deadly combination is all that you need.
Wondering how weight loss?? So the answer is Jalapeños increase the rate of fat burn and reduce your appetite while avocado decrease bad cholesterol eggs boost metabolism.
So let’s start your day with this healthy and spicy combination which will give you enough energy to last right until your lunchtime.
- 4 Eggs
- 1/8 cup of water
- ½ Avocado
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1 Jalapeño pepper
- 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. ghee/coconut oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Chop the peppers, cilantro and parsley
- Slice the avocado.
- Beat the eggs with the water in a bowl.
- Heat a stainless steel pan with coconut oil/ghee.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and let the eggs cook for a few minutes.
- Add the peppers, the cilantro and the parsley to the eggs.
- When the omelet is ready, add the sliced avocado and fold the omelet in half.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can substitute the jalapeño pepper with a chipotle pepper.
We Being Fit strongly believe that “putting an egg on it” transforms almost anything into a meal. I hope even you guy will relate to this saying after trying our amazing recipe. Hope to see you soon till then crack your eggs and keep your pans ready.