Muffins always sound good but all of them may not be healthy so here we present you the healthiest spinach muffins. This recipe is especially for kids who don’t like vegetables and run from it. These muffins can be consumed in dinner or lunch as well but WeBeingFit suggests eating in breakfast so that you can be refreshed and active all day as spinach is a nutrient-rich vegetable it contains many health benefits. So let’s begin with this healthy recipe.
- Prep-time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Bunch of spinach leaves
- 1 Tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tsp onion powder
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 Tsp coconut oil/ghee
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs.
- Chop the spinach.
- Mix the chopped spinach with the beaten eggs.
- Season the spinach and egg mixture with sea salt, onion powder and garlic powder
- Grease 6 muffin tins with coconut oil.
- Spoon evenly into muffin holes.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- You can substitute onion powder with paprika powder.
This Spinach Muffin recipe is the healthiest as it contains spinach which is rich in vitamins and this recipe is gluten-free, sugar-free and dairy free. This recipe is for all age group right from toddlers to old aged people.